moldybluecheesecurds 2

Friday, February 22, 2008

There is a god: an example

Wonderful Wife and I have been plotting a trip to Europe in the fall and figuring out just how many meals of ramen noodles we'd need to eat to save up enough to compensate for the infernal exchange rate. Europe, if you've gone recently, is not cheap when Republicans have mortgaged your nation's future in a stupid war.

So imagine my expression when I get an email from a colleague inviting me to spend an all-expense-paid week in Denmark in a couple months. He's a college professor on a sabbatical learning about the renewable energy policies I've been working on and his partner backed out on him. So it's a week in Denmark - where I've never been - researching policy directly related to my interests, in May.

Is there a better phrase than THANK YOU?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sha-zawesome! (vs. Sha-zam!)