- Public Interest- A liberal cause.
- Special Interest- A conservative cause
- The Poor- Anyone who will vote for liberals but can't make a donation to the DNC
- Campaign Finance Reform- What needs to happen when Republicans find legitimate ways to raise more money than Democrats
- Right-wing Extremist-
1. Any Appellate or Supreme Court nomination by a conservative President.
- Loophole- Giving a conservative a special tax break
- Target Tax Cut- Giving a liberal a special tax break
And proving that in every partisan screed, there is at least one nugget of truth:
- Media Bias- The right-wing slant of The Washington Times, National Review, Rush Limbaugh and Fox News Channel.