moldybluecheesecurds 2

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tag, no backsies

I was tagged by my wife to tell five things people may not know about me. Since she also tagged many other people I know who blog, I will resort to trickery to pass on the tag. You are tagged if you read this before January 5th, 2007, at noon.

Five little-known things about me:
1. During family vacations to Yosemite and Yellowstone National Parks (among other less nationally known locations), I became separated from my parents and was sought out by park rangers. On one family trip to Judge CR Magney state park in Minnesota, my dad actually began searching the river for my body.
2. I have a porcelain front tooth, replacing a tooth I knocked out in a bike accident at age 7, had reinserted, and lost again in high school.
3. I was a "mathlete" in high school, competing on, captaining, and lettering in math team.
4. One of my fondest childhood memories is playing SNES Super Mario Kart* for dozens of hours during Christmas Break in 1992, while listening to Enya's Orinoco Flow. For some reason, this always triggers the memory of racing Koopa Beach in Star Cup. (If you lost track of this tidbit before the asterisk, you are not a real nerd.)
5. My favorite thing to do as a young child was to pretend to be the tin woodman from the Wizard of Oz, which involved wearing zip-up pajamas with footies, a Minnesota Twins batting helmet, and a large push-broom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA! I don't have a blog. No tag for me.

Anonymous said...

But... but... what if I already did one???