moldybluecheesecurds 2

Friday, October 13, 2006

Huzzah! A new reader!

Some of my recent posts on energy and gas prices actually attracted a reader or two outside my social circle! Not only did these folks find my article interesting, they were also interested in "exchanging links." This means that we each have a link to the other's blog on our pages, which helps more people find our insightful ramblings (we hope).

The first to be profiled is It's So Obvious, a blog by garagejazz that covers three of my favorite topics: politics, energy and jazz (perhaps not exactly in that order). His posts on energy tend to be more in-depth than mine, such as yesterday's look at the Energy Information Administration's release of petroleum stocks and its potential impact on prices. He's got a left-of-center perspective, which also doesn't hurt. Check out his blog at http://garagejazz.blogspot.com/ - highly recommended.

I'll profile my second liaison soon, and add his link to the homepage.

No comments: