moldybluecheesecurds 2

Friday, May 26, 2006

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

I'm off to visit family and cabins this Memorial Day, for only the second time in several years. I have typically tried to use my social coordinating skills to get a group of friends to spend a day at my family cabin or barbecuing at a local lake. Unfortunately, these efforts were frequently frustrated by people with other plans (although I certainly don't begrudge them their time).

Anyway, this year it's a new tactic - make my own family plans. Kloumr and I are off to see family with our new kitten on board. There will hopefully be some sailing (swimming might be a little cold), some frisbee throwing, and with any luck, some wiffle ball playing. The weather forecast looks great, for a change, so hopefully it turns out for the best.

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all my faithful (read: two) readers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock climbing, hiking and homework. One of these three doesn't fit. Still, I'll be doing all of 'em. Wish I were in MN to see ya'll!

e