moldybluecheesecurds 2

Monday, October 05, 2009

TruStone Financial gets it right

Two weeks ago I blogged my frustration with my credit union's ATM locator, since it only had a text list of machines that accepted deposits.  I had already solved their problem (using a nice free service called MapAList) and had tried to share it with customer service reps by phone and email, to no avail.

Well, within 24 hours of posting my problem and solution, a TruStone VP had responded to my post:
I have seen your blog post about how we display the...ATM locations that accept deposits, and I couldn't agree with you more. Your map makes it easy to see everything at a glance.

We created the list format in an attempt to save people time so that they did not have to access the maps available on two different ATM network sites (NYCE and Co-op). But you're right, we should have created a map too.

We appreciate the suggestion and we’ll update our website to include a map. We’re sure other members will appreciate it, too.
And now?  There's a map of ATMs accepting deposits in my town. 

Nice.

1 comment:

Greg said...

I wish TruStone (former TFCUMN) talked to all members like that. They refused to talk to me after I asked if I could work something out in order to save my house after taking a $1000 pay cut a month at work after becoming disabled. Now a week before Christmas they take my house.